2017 Rush Festival Social Media Competitions
Terms and Conditions:
For a chance to win prizes associated with Rush Festival events in Gympie, Queensland all you need to do is participate in any social media promotion on the Rush Festival Facebook page.
To enter a competition, follow instructions detailed in each post for a chance to win.
The winner will receive:
A nominated prize as identified in the promotional posts submitted by Rush Festival representatives.
- Follow instructions as detailed in social media posts on the Rush Festival Facebook page.
- The winner of a selected prize will be announced on the Rush Festival Facebook page.
All entries into Rush Festival Social Media competitions are accepted by Gympie Regional Council upon the following terms and conditions:
- To enter, the entrants must follow all steps of the competition:
- Final entries close at nominated times on each competition post. Gympie Regional Council will select the winner on Rush Festival Facebook page within 2 days of receiving the final entries. The winner will be notified within 3 days of selection via Facebook.
- Gympie Regional Council reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entries will be accepted from anywhere around the world, however, travel costs will not be covered by Gympie Regional Council.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from Gympie Regional Council and the Rush Festival. The competition is based on randomly chosen entries from a prize barrel. All decisions will be final.
- The prize is non-refundable or redeemable for cash. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Gympie Regional Council accepts no responsibly for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entries will be deemed void if forged, inappropriate, offensive of in breach of Facebook Terms and Conditions in anyway
- Entrants warrant that:
- Their entry is original and does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any thirds party; an
- Their entry does not contain any content that is sexually explicit, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, race, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, is obscene or offensive or violates any law.
- By entering this promotion, the participant grants Gympie Regional Council and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive license to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world for the entry at any time. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to display the entry or any part of the entry in whole or in part in any media, including on the Rush Festival Facebook page. The participant acknowledges that they will not be entitled to any compensation for this continued use.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from any and all liability resulting in this competition.
- Prizes are only valid during the 2017 social media promotion on the Rush Festival Facebook page between Wednesday 1 August – 30 October.
PARTNER WITH RUSH FESTIVAL
If you are interested in becoming a partner or friend of Rush Festival please get in touch for more info
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 1300 307 800