Nashy’s Big Beard Bonanza 2017
Terms and Conditions
By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- Method of entry (nominations): Online registrations will be open Saturday 30 September to Friday 6 October via The Gympie Times Website. https://www.gympietimes.com.au/competitions/nashys-big-beard-bonanza/3279/
- The following categories are open for nomination: Category 1 : Wild & Bushy Category 2: Manscapped (manicured)
- The first 150 registrations will receive a single pass to Rush 2017 concert ft. Jimmy Barnes, The Black Sorrows and Thirsty Merc on Sat 14 at 4.30pm. Passes must be collected from The Gympie Times office during office hours prior to Friday 13 October 2017.
- Voting: Photos with the captions of names and codes will be published in the paper. Public voting opens Saturday 7 October through to 12 noon Friday 13 October. Vote by either entry coupon published in The Gympie Times between Saturday 7 October to Thursday 12 October or online on www.gympietimes.com for the chance to win a $100 Visa Gift Card
- Finalists: The 10 most popular beards from the public voting will be notifies and invited to be judged by our Special Guest Judges during the G150 Street Party at 10.40am City Centre Stage, Saturday October 14. Owner of beard must be present at final for the chance to win.
- Judges decision is final.
- Prizes: Category 1 : Wild & Bushy : Winner gets 4 burner bbq and beard grooming kit. Category 2: Manscapped : Winner gets 4 burner bbq and beard grooming kit
- 2 x Voters prizes : $100 Visa Gift Card.
- Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised and Government issued photo ID is required. Any winner must complete a Release Form confirming rightful collection of their prize. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. If the prize remains unclaimed 90 days after notification has been sent to the winner, it will be redrawn by random draw in an unclaimed prize draw. 7. Promoter’s limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to any person including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
- Eligibility limitations: The following persons are ineligible to enter: i. employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter; ii. the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household); iii. Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name. iv. All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
2017 Rush Festival Social Media Competitions
Terms and Conditions:
For a chance to win prizes associated with Rush Festival events in Gympie, Queensland all you need to do is participate in any social media promotion on the Rush Festival Facebook page.
To enter a competition, follow instructions detailed in each post for a chance to win.
The winner will receive:
A nominated prize as identified in the promotional posts submitted by Rush Festival representatives.
- Follow instructions as detailed in social media posts on the Rush Festival Facebook page.
- The winner of a selected prize will be announced on the Rush Festival Facebook page.
All entries into Rush Festival Social Media competitions are accepted by Gympie Regional Council upon the following terms and conditions:
- To enter, the entrants must follow all steps of the competition:
- Final entries close at nominated times on each competition post. Gympie Regional Council will select the winner on Rush Festival Facebook page within 2 days of receiving the final entries. The winner will be notified within 3 days of selection via Facebook.
- Gympie Regional Council reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entries will be accepted from anywhere around the world, however, travel costs will not be covered by Gympie Regional Council.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from Gympie Regional Council and the Rush Festival. The competition is based on randomly chosen entries from a prize barrel. All decisions will be final.
- The prize is non-refundable or redeemable for cash. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Gympie Regional Council accepts no responsibly for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entries will be deemed void if forged, inappropriate, offensive of in breach of Facebook Terms and Conditions in anyway
- Entrants warrant that:
- Their entry is original and does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any thirds party; an
- Their entry does not contain any content that is sexually explicit, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, race, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, is obscene or offensive or violates any law.
- By entering this promotion, the participant grants Gympie Regional Council and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive license to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world for the entry at any time. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to display the entry or any part of the entry in whole or in part in any media, including on the Rush Festival Facebook page. The participant acknowledges that they will not be entitled to any compensation for this continued use.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from any and all liability resulting in this competition.
- Prizes are only valid during the 2017 social media promotion on the Rush Festival Facebook page between Wednesday 1 August – 30 October.